Friday, October 28, 2011

Coming soon to Vintage Twists

I was hanging for this shoot. The items that always sell the best in my shop are dresses and I was starting to run low. A couple of 50% off sales I recently ran has been great for the shop both clearing out some old stock and driving new customers to the shop.

For this shoot we had a new MUA, Stephanie Webb. Great work by the quiet Steph. I really loved what she did with the girls with my favourite, the eighties stylin for Brianna. She is just starting out her business page on facebook so how bout giving her some loving and like her page here

We also had two new models, the mad sisters, Brianna and Kelsey.

Much hard work was done and fun had by all. Jho's Pics are as always fabulous (over 800 snaps taken over 4 hours) aided by Bri and Kelseys mums super stylin skills (Which Jho seems to think is more OCD than stylin) but her keen eye for stray threads, peak a boo bra straps and wayward tags was much appreciated.
Click Here  to like Jho's Pic's Photography facebook page
We have lots of shoes and some bags comming to the shop, as well as tshirts, skirts and a zillion dresses.
Here are some sneak peaks, contact me on facebook if you are interested in anything before it hits the shop!
VT

No comments:

Post a Comment